Monday, September 28, 2009

surprise!



Hehehe this is for sara, zerks, saras or anybody else who’s reading.. welcome!!


Actually, dah lama jgak aku ber- blogging, but as u can see, not that many updates.. that’s why I haven’t let u guys read it yet.. But since sara is always asking “ hany, mana blog kau ? toye” hehehehe , ni la dia!!


Everything is fine in Manchester. I have a nice room, great flatmates and new friends. Tapi, OMG rindu Malaysia kot. The homesickness it starting to kick in… I miss waking up at 11 am then waiting until 2pm for GT to wake up so we can finally eat (masa diploma), hehe.. I miss my cats .. furby, elmo… I miss my family, and also my my BF laa..






Hmm… more pictures…

















my room, small but cosy




in the middle of the courtyard at my hall



biasalah, kena vist man u stadium, saras.. for u!




in front of the business school







new friends



rindu si comel ni sangaaattttt!









1 comment:

  1. ehehe...
    nak btw... xnak anta pix ko kat utusan wish hari raya ke...
    che2 aku da wat..
    ahahaha...
    if ko nak wat, ko make sure ade full name aku eh!!!
    hehehehe

    n aku kcik ati!!!!
    bile da ade blog x nak btw...
    huh!!

    ReplyDelete