Monday, September 7, 2009

A new dawn, a new day....




Aahh, so it seems like time is proceeding sooner than I’ve noticed and alas, I have only a week left to spend with my friends and family.


Went out to buka puasa with my friends at OU on Saturday reminiscing about old times.. hehehe what will I do without them…..

























i’ve yet to start packing… ok so this isn’t true as I have gradually been putting some stuff in my luggage day by day.


But honestly, this is such a hassle. I dunno what to pack. Mom has already been complaining bout the stuff I wanna bring, saying things like how the clothes are not practical for the weather…


Geezz and I still haven’t bought groceries yet. Oh and I haven’t gone for my medical check up..



hehehe come to think of it, there really is a lot more things left to do. I’ve gotta stop procrastinating and step on it. Later!



No comments:

Post a Comment